Clarivate Analytics offer free EndNote Webinars on their site: EndNote training calendar
We provide 1-day training face to face workshops for EndNote trainers in Australia and New Zealand.
A hands-on workshop covering the basics of the EndNote program and the creation of bibliographies in documents. Topics include:
- Creating an EndNote Library and manually adding references
- Adding references from databases and other sources
- Selecting bibliographic styles
- Inserting references into Word documents
- Searching and grouping references within an EndNote library
- Creating bibliographies
- Basic tips about managing libraries
EndNote Essentials (Advanced) for EndNote trainers
- Presentation of the latest features in EndNote and EndNote Online
- New workflows - how to get the best out of the latest versions
- Advanced tips for managing libraries, working with documents, modifying styles and using EndNote collaboratively
- The most common FAQs
- Discussion about training and support for EndNote
Please contact us directly to enquire for your institution.
Free EndNote Training
Free Public Classes
Public EndNote classes are free but you must register AT LEAST 12 HOURS IN ADVANCE OF THE CLASS.
Registration requests received later than this may not be processed in time for the class.
EndNote Desktop Basics
This 90-minute class covers the essentials of using EndNote, including online search, direct export, importing PDFs, organizing and updating references, Find Full Text, finding duplicates, Cite While You Write, and more.
December 20, 10:00 a.m. Australian Eastern time Click here for external link.